[Sca-cooks] Maire's herb blend....(relatively long)

Johnna Holloway johnna at sitka.engin.umich.edu
Mon Aug 29 05:38:34 PDT 2005

I did an article a couple years back that included a number of these.

French and Italian Herb and Spice Mixtures.
http://home.comcast.net/~iasmin/mkcc/MKCCfiles/FrenchHerbSpiceMix.html

This was written for a general audience and I suggested that people
might want to experiment with them while grilling during the summer.
I thought that those not into medieval cookery might give them a try
that way.

Johnnae