[Sca-cooks] Re: OT OP No Reservations repeating

Christiane christianetrue at earthlink.net
Mon Aug 29 09:24:11 PDT 2005

Johnnae says:

For those that missed the series, the Travel Channel
is repeating
Anthony Bourdain: No Reservations Mondays at 10 p.m. ET/PT!

http://travel.discovery.com/fansites/bourdain/bourdain.html
It's food television with a twist.
We especially liked the episode on Iceland.

I've only been able to catch the New Jersey episode, which amused me greatly; he ate at Hiram's, an infamous hotdog joint that my dad took me to once that specializes in deep-fried 'dogs. What Bourdain didn't do, however, is the whirlwind diner tour, which disappointed me. Northern New Jersey folks are pretty passionate about their diners!

Gianotta