[Sca-cooks] 200,000 Dollar Cookbook on E-Bay

Huette von Ahrens ahrenshav at yahoo.com
Mon Aug 29 12:09:02 PDT 2005

At first I read this too fast and thought it was from Hampton Court, but then after looking at it
again, I realized that it was about the Hamptons in New York. I was going to recommend a publisher
or two when I thought it was about Hampton Court food, but I guess I won't.  I doubt anyone other
than a publisher would want this book.

Huette

http://cgi.ebay.com/RECIPES-OF-THE-HAMPTONS-THE-PONDS-THE-BAYS_W0QQitemZ4570858364QQcategoryZ378QQrdZ1QQcmdZViewItem