[Sca-cooks] Back Home

kingstaste at mindspring.com kingstaste at mindspring.com
Tue Aug 30 07:18:23 PDT 2005

Wow, that took a while to show up, I posted it last week!
I'm still at home, none the worse for wear from last night's tornadoes and
high winds, although it was amusing to watch the local weather guy on TV for
several hours, doing his best to keep ahead of all the tornado warnings that
were coming in at the rate of about 1 every 10 minutes.
We're slowly hearing from folks in southern Meridies, although we can only
wait and hope for the best for most of them due to power outages and cell
phone non-service.
Christianna

Hello all,
	Just wanted to drop a quick line to let you know I'm back home after an
uneventful drive.  (I did stop in Greenville, SC around 11PM Saturday night
when I started feeling stupid and the street signs weren't making any sense
to me - took a long bath and crashed for 8+ hours.  The 2 1/2 hours home on
Sunday morning were easy.)
	I just spent a couple of hours going through almost a thousand emails (lots
of junk, and very little from my regular e-groups that I turned off for the
trip).  I will be following up over the next couple of days on those that
need it.
	Glad to be back, talk to you all soon!
	Christy/Christianna