[Sca-cooks] Re: Marzipan-filled fried chicken

Elise Fleming alysk at ix.netcom.com
Fri Dec 9 06:17:47 PST 2005

Hah!  Don't laugh too hard!  There is a marzipan chicken recipe that I made
back in the early 90s.  I believe it's from the Anonymous Andalusian
cookery book that His Grace Cariodoc has in his Collection.  If memory
serves, it contained marzipan (almonds and sugar) and finely shredded white
chicken meat, formed into patties.  I _think_ it was baked but don't recall
where I put the recipe.  My then-teenage son said it was "wierd", but he
ate several.

Alys Katharine