[Sca-cooks] Lunch in Miami on Friday?

kingstaste at mindspring.com kingstaste at mindspring.com
Wed Dec 28 08:21:56 PST 2005

Greetings,
	I am flying to Miami to spend New Year's with the friends and family of my
new beau.   I am flying in on Thursday evening, and he will be joining me
sometime on Friday.  I will be staying with his friends on the Hollywood
side of Miami until he gets there.
	I was wondering if there were anyone on this list in that general area that
might be interested in meeting me for brunch or lunch on Friday?  I don't
know what our plans are for the rest of the weekend, but they basically
include visiting, eating, partying, etc.  I could probably manage to meet at
some other point besides Friday afternoon if need be.
	Now I've just got to get my head around summertime wear again, and we've
just gotten down to actually having winter here!  Wearing sweaters and
packing shorts...
	Christianna