[Sca-cooks] Merry Xmas to Me

Barbara Benson voxeight at gmail.com
Wed Dec 28 19:17:00 PST 2005

Greetings,

My Xmas present to myself arrived in the mail today - something that I
have been looking for for quite awhile now.

The 1958 hardback edition of Apicius, translated by Flower and Rosenbaum.

I am so excited *does happy dance*. I found it for a relatively
reasonable price (considering the availablilty of the text)  from a
used book vendor.

After I read it I think I might shelf it right beside the Vehling
edition and see if they get into a SmackDown fight.

Anyone else get themselves a treat (that the rest of the world would
be like Huh? why are you excited about that?)

Glad Tidings,
Serena da Riva