[Sca-cooks]English Heritage

Johnna Holloway johnna at sitka.engin.umich.edu
Fri Dec 2 20:04:18 PST 2005

Pay attention because they are offering the original editions
from 1985 as well as the new hardback ones with the nice new pictures.
The pictures are worth having. The text is for all essential purposes
the same as in the 1985 original paperbacks.
I reviewed David Brown's Company in TI # 154  in case
people would like a review. They can be very slow on backorders.
It took 18 months for the one book to arrive here. I still have another
on backorder from that same order.

Johnnae