[Sca-cooks] Winter comfort food...

Micheal dmreid at hfx.eastlink.ca
Wed Dec 7 12:07:01 PST 2005

 Guess that makes me beginner weird or just different.

 Chowder indeed must be white thick enough , to stick to her ribs, and last
for the day.
 I never make chowder without the following beginning items.
 Scallops, Clams, Haddock, Onions, Potatoes, Cream.  I may add other shell
fish such as Shrimp,  Lobster, or maybe even Crab.  Possibly some white wine
if the sauce thickens to much .
  My family tree is relatively uneventful except for several Pirates, all
hung,  One of which lends her name to a particularly bad rum. Several bank
robbers,  all hung, of no account. Some lords in Scotland wrong side of the
fight for the throne lost the land and fled to Jamaica. A Wack load of
Miners , Lumberjacks, Farmers and Fishermen. So I guess I could look forward
to inheriting a box of broken tools or , a  rope.
 Da