[Sca-cooks] Cake Sotelties

ekoogler1 at comcast.net ekoogler1 at comcast.net
Thu Dec 8 08:55:05 PST 2005

Well, with Phillip out of town (AGAIN!!!!!), I will probably have some of the fresh asparagus that I purchased last night...and maybe some of the "mediterranean encrusted salmon" I picked up as well.  There's just not as much of an impetus to cook when you're by yourself...especiall at the end of a day of teaching.

We are expecting snow, sleet and freezing rain tonight, so it's going to be pretty unpleasant...especially with no "sweetie" to cuddle up to.  I have two big fuzzy dogs that love affection but it's just not the same!  (And no wise cracks!!!)

Kiri
From: "Laura C. Minnick" <lcm at jeffnet.org>