[Sca-cooks] Snow and Storms was Cake Sotelties

Huette von Ahrens ahrenshav at yahoo.com
Thu Dec 8 17:55:41 PST 2005

Where do you live?  Here in LA, it is a little warmer than that.
We had frost only last Sunday.  Jackets? Jackets?  What's this
about jackets?  I don't need no stinking jackets...  No red blooded Caidan needs to wear a jacket
unless you live up in
the mountains where it actually snows or perhaps in Dun Or, the _high_ desert...

Huette
Angels