[Sca-cooks] Cake Sotelties

Sue Clemenger mooncat at in-tch.com
Thu Dec 8 18:13:35 PST 2005

Are you in Maryland, Kiri? I've got a client in WV (other side of the
Potomac from Maryland), and she was talking about them expecting a bad snow
storm....
I agree with the lack of impetus to cook just for one ;o).  And completely
lacking a sweetie, I am glad to host 4 cats on the bed every night.
Although that's nothing like a friend of a friend, who lives in a cabin up
in the woods, and sleeps with two Newfies during the winter months. ;o)
--Maire, going off to stir the hamburger helper.....