[Sca-cooks] Gift Exchange (was:Snow and Storms was Cake Sotelties

Mairi Ceilidh jjterlouw at earthlink.net
Sat Dec 10 02:46:39 PST 2005

Oh yeah.  We'll be having one of those tonight at our Yule event (come on,
Northern Trimaris isn't that far away).  Our gift exchange has been known to
get rather...um.....er......physical.  When the fellow across the room wants
that purdy package, he'll do what it takes to get it.

Mairi Ceilidh, who is supposed to be getting ready to day trip the event