[Sca-cooks] Snow and Storms was Cake Sotelties

Katherine Throckmorton kthrockmorton at lycos.com
Sun Dec 11 00:17:20 PST 2005

Gunter wrote:

> > Bah! You wuss!

Yep, I am a wuss :)  In fact, I have a actual medical diagnosis that says I am allergic to cold.  Now heat on the other hand....it ain't hot until it hits 110.

> > It's still neat to get in the car in the morning wearing a light jacket
> and
> > drive for three hours to go snow skiing.

That is one of the best things about living in in the Valley; Snow is like some werid Aunt that you visit every so often, and then go back home having had a good time, but glad you don't have to put up with *that* on a daily baisis.
We are going to see the snow once it snows in Flagstaff, my 2 1/2 year old son has been reading books that mention snow and is curious.

-Katherine

Darth Vader: No disintegrations.
Boba Fett: As you wish...
That was all he ever said. What Vader never realized was that when Boba said "As you wish" what he was really saying was, "I love you."