[Sca-cooks] Re: Storms and Cooking

Micheal dmreid at hfx.eastlink.ca
Sun Dec 11 15:20:03 PST 2005

 Well the weekend is over and the feast for Saturday was canceled due to the
storm taking most of the power grid down. Leaving in its wake ice slush and
snow 18-24 inches in depth. Winter indoor events bah humbug ya takes your
chances. 374 dollars of food in my fridges, and no where to go. Oh well. Now
where was that question on what you could make for a week to eat from your
fridge.
 Da