[Sca-cooks] Re: Snow and Storms

Elise Fleming alysk at ix.netcom.com
Wed Dec 14 13:15:55 PST 2005

Gunter wrote (jokingly??):
>I need to move back to the frozen North....

You'd be welcome in Cleveland!  We have four seasons here but I don't know
how much there is for jobs.  Got a good bunch of cooks, too, none of whom
are on the Cooks' List and most of whom don't travel outside of the area,
but they sure are good cooks.  And, thanks, everyone, for those
enthusiastic words about Phoenix.  My middle child lives in a suburb of
that fair city (I shall visit her in mid-January for a week) and she's
trying to get me to move out there.  If I "die" in the Pennsic heat, how
would I ever survive Phoenix??

Alys Katharine

Elise Fleming
alysk at ix.netcom.com