[Sca-cooks] Re: Snow and Storms

Sue Clemenger mooncat at in-tch.com
Wed Dec 14 16:18:40 PST 2005

Now, see, up in Montana, we get some of that dryness (folks can keeps their
nasty humidities! <g>), but without the temperature extremes.  Well, the
*high* temperature extremes, at least.  Has to be down in the 20s or 30s
before I want a sweater.....
--Maire, from a place that doesn't *need* air conditioning, unless it's
opening a window ;o)