[Sca-cooks] scalloped potatoes and corn

Fairy Tale Designs avrealtor at prodigy.net
Wed Dec 14 21:45:36 PST 2005

What about the term "scalloped" as used in sewing?
Think scalloped lace and then think about the
appearance of the potatoes slices, especially at the
edge of the plate/dish.

The term for scalloped lace does come from a scallop
shell I believe.

Just my $.02 :)

-Muiriath
--- "Phil Troy / G. Tacitus Adamantius"