[Sca-cooks] Viking ovens

Stefan li Rous StefanliRous at austin.rr.com
Wed Dec 14 23:40:57 PST 2005

Adamantius suggested:
> On Dec 12, 2005, at 11:42 PM, <kingstaste at mindspring.com>
> <kingstaste at mindspring.com> wrote:
> > Why would you not want one of their ovens?  I thought the Viking
> > stuff was for high-end "professional" kitchens.
> > Stefan
> >
> > Actually, no, Viking has never been made for professional use.  It
> > is for high end domestic kitchens.
>
> It just occurred to me Stefan may be thinking of Vulcan stoves.

That's certainly possible. I've only heard of such items here on this
list. I'm not even sure where I would go to even see one of these
stoves. Somehow I doubt those are sold at Lowe's or Home Depot, which
is where I would probably be looking now that Sears isn't quite what
it used to be.

Stefan
--------
    Mark S. Harris           Austin, Texas