[Sca-cooks] Re: Scappi in English

Louise Smithson helewyse at yahoo.com
Thu Dec 15 05:13:30 PST 2005

    > Not counting Scappi (although apparently an english translation of that is
> due to be released in early 2006),

Do you have any further details, like the publisher or the ISBN?? pant slaver
Devra

  I got the information from K. Albala who reviewed it in 2003 for Umich press. It is translated by Terrence Scully. In conversation with him he said that it is slated for release in 2006 but I have not seen sign of it on their website yet. And when you search there is nothing found.
  Trust me I want this too.  Although it will take much of the fun out of my feasts.  I'll have to switch to another cookbook so I can keep the challenge level high.
  Louise