[Sca-cooks] Rocky Mountain Oysters and parties for same, was RE: Snow and Storms

Sue Clemenger mooncat at in-tch.com
Thu Dec 15 18:29:12 PST 2005

Somehow I missed Geertruyt's original post, but in answer, yes it probably
is similar to that Turkey Testicle Festival, as long as it involves
ingesting things of dubious food value, consuming amazingly vast quantities
of alcohol, and generally acting with extreme debauchery in public.  From
what I've heard, it's definitely an adults-only kind of event.
--Maire