Beautiful Soup was Re: [Sca-cooks] fried egg on spam

Susan Fox selene at earthlink.net
Sun Dec 18 11:51:45 PST 2005

 [changing the subject line like a good girl]

> Yes, I noticed that, thanks! I do believe in doing that, but often
> topics go off on tangents and then quickly veer back without
> irreparable damage, so I like to wait a bit.

Maybe so but I'm up for some good soup recipes.  It's even "soup weather" in
Sunny California at the moment, what might be considered "Brisk Autumn"
anywhere else but still.

Here the best soup recipe on my web page  I'm really going to move my
website and update it Real Soon, and I'll let everyone know where and when,
but in the meantime, 'tis here:

Green Broth of Eggs and Cheese, extremely well received at Caid 12th Night 3
years ago:
http://home.earthlink.net/~selene/kitchen/id58.html

> Hmmm, a nice pot of hot-and-sour soup, all for me... tomorrow ;-)

Reciplease?

Selene C.