OT reference Re: [Sca-cooks] planting fish

Susan Fox selene at earthlink.net
Tue Dec 20 20:32:30 PST 2005

On 12/20/05 2:33 PM, "Mike C. Baker / Kihe Blackeagle"
<kihebard at hotmail.com> wrote:

> (Alright, already, I've gotten a little behind in my reading...)
>
> Back about a week ago, Selene inflicted upon us:
>
>> OK, so you don't take a fish head to the movies, you take it to the
>> garden!
>> Selene
>
> But ... But ... But, SELENE!
>
> What if they're roly-poly fish heads?
>
> I suppose we *could* ask Barnes&Barnes...
>
> <VBEG>

Silly silly Amra.  Then you take it to lunch... Fish heads are good for
making stock for Bouillabaise.

I got an early Xmas gift from my parents:  a pair of dwarf citrus trees for
my new yard.  Maybe I should get some fishies to plant with them to test the
theory.  How to make oranges out of fish!

Selene Colfox