OT reference Re: [Sca-cooks] planting fish

Phil Troy / G. Tacitus Adamantius adamantius.magister at verizon.net
Wed Dec 21 09:37:18 PST 2005

On Dec 21, 2005, at 12:12 PM, CorwynWdwd at aol.com wrote:

> In a message dated 12/20/2005 11:20:57 P.M. Eastern Standard Time,
> kihebard at hotmail.com writes:
>
> But ...  But ... But, SELENE!
>
> What if they're roly-poly fish  heads?
>

> Thanks, with your revival of the thread I'm going to be singing
> that  song
> again THIS week.... My Wife is going to kick me from the house.
>
> Corwyn

The line
"RolypolyfishheadsareneverseendrinkingcappucinoinItalianrestaurantswithO
rientalwomennn... yeahhhhh!!!" is especially ill-advised around here...

Adamantius (who owns a gen-yoowine, vinyl, 33 1/3 RPM LP of
"Voobaha", and is rather distressed to note that "Fish Heads" is
probably the least disturbing thing on it)

eat cake!"
"Confessions", 1782

Holt, 07/29/04