[Sca-cooks] Back to planting fish

Stefan li Rous StefanliRous at austin.rr.com
Wed Dec 21 13:34:04 PST 2005

> I got an early Xmas gift from my parents:  a pair of dwarf citrus
> trees for
> my new yard.  Maybe I should get some fishies to plant with them to
> test the
> theory.  How to make oranges out of fish!
>
> Selene Colfox

"Dwarf citrus trees"? What is smaller than usual? The fruit? or the
tree itself?

> That is a great way to get cats to dig up your plants.  I wonder
> how the
> natives kept the small animals from digging up the plants?
> Christianna

By using older (more rotten) fish?

But then I've always heard that cat food is a compromise between what
the cat really wants to eat, and what you are willing to give him/her.

Stefan
--------
    Mark S. Harris           Austin, Texas
StefanliRous at austin.rr.com