Challenging beliefs RE: [Sca-cooks] cordials

Michael Gunter countgunthar at hotmail.com
Fri Dec 23 08:30:50 PST 2005

Actually I think I was just being kind of amusing in
my anectdote but I do frequently suffer from
Athlete's tongue. I didn't think I was being rude
in my conversation, we were both arguing our
points and I was more than willing to be convinced
otherwise.

Oh, and just because I can whomp someone across
the head with a stick does not excuse me from being
polite or worrying about a challenge. If anything it
means I have to be more so.

My little joke about never being a Laurel was more
directed at the fact that I had the gall to argue with
a Laurel (who isn't a food historian) instead of being
nice to her and telling her how right she is.  I have
no plans on getting a Laurel because of other reasons. :-)

Gunthar