[Sca-cooks] Re:keeping butter

Jadwiga Zajaczkowa / Jenne Heise jenne at fiedlerfamily.net
Fri Dec 23 09:03:03 PST 2005

> ya know, i was gonna say that too, but glad you did.  i
> once actually had a pussy-cat sized bite taken out of a
> stick of unsupervised soft butter. 8)

The cats, bizarrely, don't appear to bother the butter-- they haven't
even shed on it. Clearly they are slightly mutant, though they do like
popcorn and sweet corn, so they can't be that mutant.

(Yes, Stefan, cats do like corn. I've seen a barn cat dragging a whole
ear of sweet corn out of the field for her babies, and many cats will
eat popcorn with great fervor.)

Clearly buttering the paws of our cats would not keep them from
wandering, unless it worked by making walking too slippery.

-- Jadwiga Zajaczkowa, Knowledge Pika jenne at fiedlerfamily.net
"America was not built on fear. America was built on courage, on
imagination and an unbeatable determination to do the job at hand."
	-- Harry S. Truman