[Sca-cooks] Re:posting availability of Bagdhad Cookbook

Susan Fox selene at earthlink.net
Fri Dec 23 17:02:53 PST 2005

On 12/23/05 3:45 PM, "Devra at aol.com" <Devra at aol.com> wrote:

>       I will be happy to notify the list when I receive my copies, if
> people do not feel that this is too mercenary, or inappropriate behavior.
>    Devra

I don't see how.  You only do that when it is of real interest to this list.
It's not like you're selling home loans, dating services or enhancements to
body parts that we may or may not have.  <g>  We put up book notices for
people we don't know... Better the money should go to someone we DO know!

Yours in service and support, Selene C.