[Sca-cooks] Off list

Elaine Koogler ekoogler1 at comcast.net
Fri Dec 23 20:00:51 PST 2005

Johnna Holloway wrote:

> I will probably be more off than on list for the
> next few days. We are planning to do some
> traveling to visit family and go see some art
> exhibits. Yes, pictures with  food on plates.
> So I'll see you in the New Year.
> Happy Celebrations  Everyone,
>
> Johnnae

Yeah, we'll be gone for the next couple of days ourselves...going to
Richmond, VA (about an hour and a half away) to spend Christmas with
Phillip's family.  So I hope each of you will have a wonderful Christmas
(or whatever you celebrate) and a prosperous New Year.  I'll be back on
line next week.

Kiri