[Sca-cooks] FW: Food Pictures

kingstaste at mindspring.com kingstaste at mindspring.com
Mon Dec 26 09:56:36 PST 2005

Ok, now I am confused.
I put a couple of pictures into the PHOTOS section of the SCACooks
yahoogroups e-list.  It is my understanding that the yahoogroups list was
set up by someone on this list who wanted us to be able to have someplace to
post such things as files and photos.  So I did that.  The message I sent
that bounced was due to the fact that the moderator of that list (whoever
that may be) did not look at it within the two week timeframe allotted by
the group to approve it, evidently they don't check it out that often
because there is rarely any traffic there.
So, to start from the beginning:  There is a yahoo group at:
sca-cooks at yahoogroups.com.  It is a separate entity from this, our beloved
SCACooks at ansteorra list.  It was (to the best of my understanding) set up
to be an adjunct resource for those of us on this list.  I have utilized one
of the functions there, and am now notifying folks that it is there and
there is something to look at.  (Gee whiz, the pics I posted aren't that
spectacular, just wanted to share!)
Whew, too complicated for me this morning!
Happy Hannukah, Kwanzaa, and Boxing Day!
Christianna