[Sca-cooks] FW: Food Pictures

marilyn traber 011221 phlip at 99main.com
Mon Dec 26 10:16:05 PST 2005

I just joined and checked. The apparent moderator is "flip_purr" with an
email addy of flip+ at ..., named as Philip Edward Lewis.

Most definitely no relation to me, for all the similarity of names. Whoever
it is, they state that they're male. If this rings a bell for anyone, you
might want to manage your List, if it's you, or let the person know, if
someone knows/remembers who it is.

If this is like most Yahoo groups, it needs an occasional posting to remain a
viable group.

Rules are:

# Membership does not require approval
# Messages require approval
# Anyone can post messages
# Email attachments are permitted
# Members cannot hide email address
# Listed in directory

for anyone who is interested.

Phlip,
moderator of assorted Yahoo groups, and quite familiar with getting
information from them.