[Sca-cooks] Thank you, Giano ;-)- OT

marilyn traber 011221 phlip at 99main.com
Tue Dec 27 08:14:34 PST 2005

> O.K.  Phlip wiggling with happiness is a sight I'm not sure the
> world is ready for.  Sure would like to see it, though.  Must be a sight.
>
> Love and Merry Christmas to all (yeah, I know I'm late--have had the
> plague, and haven't felt very merry).
>
> Mairi Ceilidh

And, wiggling with a hammer in my hand ;-)

Which reminds me, I need to find out if the German style cross pein listed on
the Blacksmith's Depot web page is actually the most common generalized
smithing hammer in Germany...

http://www.blacksmithsdepot.com/Templates/cart_templates/cart-detail.php?
theLocation=/Resources/Products/Hammers/German_Standard_Hammers

If anyone want's to take a look at it...

Phlip, drooling at the Czech hammers...