[Sca-cooks] Vanilla Extract --Thank you!

Stefan li Rous StefanliRous at austin.rr.com
Wed Dec 28 19:03:30 PST 2005

Corwyn answered Lady Isabella de la Gryffin with:

Would rum, vodka, brandy, or Everclear (190 proof, 95% alcohol) cut
to the
proper strength work best? I can probably find a source of lab-grade
distilled
water  if I want to try the last.
<<<

Brandy works best IMO, but I tend to use brandy for most extracts,
unless it's like a haroka, then I use vodka for the cost.
<<<<<

What is a "haroka"?

Stefan
--------