[Sca-cooks] Sheet Pasta for Ravioli

Nick Sasso grizly at mindspring.com
Thu Dec 29 07:59:17 PST 2005

If you can get access to USFoodservice supplier through a friend who has a
restaurant or other account with them, their Roseli brand label has sheet
pasta for about $16 for 10 pounds (40 sheets).  They are 8" x 10.5" to fit
half size pans, and hold well frozen for months.  Lasagna was never so easy!
They are simple to use, and the texture and taste is very good.  I assume
Sysco and other foodservice companies have something similar.

The companies down here will actually set up accounts for SCA groups, so it
could be worth looking into.  You'd have to get the order through your
group, and probably have to go pick it up.  Not a simple thing like going to
the grocery mega-mart, but a quality product in case others are interested.

niccolo difrancesco