[Sca-cooks] Best fishes for dried fish

Micheal dmreid at hfx.eastlink.ca
Thu Dec 29 14:13:39 PST 2005

  Smoked and dried are two different things . One is done under sunlight and
wind . The other  hung over wood smoke until cured.
 I know there was a caution on smoking foods at home because , well dang it
you need such a big pipe. Along with it is a really hard to light and keep
lit. House fire you know.
 Da
 p.s.
 Couldn't`t help myself sorry