[Sca-cooks] Limes

Elaine Koogler ekoogler1 at comcast.net
Fri Dec 30 06:05:28 PST 2005

otsisto wrote:

>candy the rinds like you would orange rinds?
>Lime pie
>http://homecooking.about.com/library/archive/blfruit27.htm#recipes

 How about lime marmalade...found this recipe online:
http://www.recipelink.com/gm/31/14198

I occasionally make lemon curd, but there's no reason you couldn't make
lime curd...what I make has lemons, eggs, butter and sugar:

http://www.bbc.co.uk/food/recipes/database/freshlimecurd_4555.shtml is
the link for this one.  It's basically the same as what I use.

Once I've made the curd, I can it, which makes it so that it'll last a
few months.

Kiri