[Sca-cooks] Happy, but eventful, Holidays. ..

pleves1 at po-box.mcgill.ca pleves1 at po-box.mcgill.ca
Sat Jan 1 07:06:28 PST 2005

Alas No! The furry critter was thrown back in the woods after it redecorated the
car (black with sprayed red dots and white fur is quite the fashion, I hear...),
and I didn't feel like searching for it at minus 30 at night.

Interestingly, the laws varies from province to province in Canada as to whether
you can keep the meat or not. In my home province (Quebec) I would not be
allowed to keep it, but in Ontario (where the accident occured) you can bring
it back with you.

Petru