[Sca-cooks] Re: ATTN Jedwiga has PMS

iasmin at comcast.net iasmin at comcast.net
Mon Jan 10 05:45:00 PST 2005

Phlip wrote:

> Since no one has announced it yet, it is my great pleasure to announce that
> yesterday an EK 12th Night Court, our Jadwiga was called up into Court, and
> given a writ, by the King, whereas she will become a Laurel.

YAY! I heard tell that a vigil will be sat at an event called "Mudthaw" (intriguing name, that) and that the elevation will happen at EK Coronation. I looked on the calendar and found the former, but not the later. Do we have any confirmation on details of said dates and if The Deed as it were will actually happen at Coronation, perhaps a location, date, and time (or website link)? I'm precaffeinated and therefore blind this morning so far, but I know there are people who would like to attend if they can from out of kingdom (and I'd be one of them).

Iasmin