[Sca-cooks] Loooooong night for Head Cook at 12th Night: RE: We are happy...

Bronwynmgn at aol.com Bronwynmgn at aol.com
Mon Jan 10 15:41:47 PST 2005

In a message dated 1/10/2005 5:25:39 P.M. Eastern Standard Time,
gordonse at one.net writes:

<<And for those of you who didn't know - Lady Grace was head cook  for
> Twelfth Night!  She led the charge in the kitchen and then had  a baby.
> What a night!>>

God bless her!  I could hardly manage being a co head cook for  Metalsmith's
Symposium at 7 months pregnant, and that was a relatively small  event, with a
full kitchen, and the feast served buffet style.
Now, at 12 days before my due date, it's all I can do to cook dinner for
myself!

Brangwayna