[Sca-cooks] OOP food Packaging question

Wildecelery at aol.com Wildecelery at aol.com
Thu Jan 13 06:55:45 PST 2005

I recently received a Dazey seal-a-meal system forma  friend who had picked it up at a yardsale.  There were no bags with the unit.  I have tried searching online, and am getting the impression that the Dazey brand was bought out by Rival.  I have tried e-mailing Rival, but I got someone in customer service who politely let me know that Rival does not make seal-a-meal bags in flowered shapes.  Anyone out the have any ideas?  A friend of mine has an actual Rival seal-a-meal and she does stews and such ahead for Pennsic and does the boil-in bag-thing.  With a Pennsic schedule including the EK Teen party, several classes that I plan to teach, and a large fighter to be fed...I've been thinking this would be an apttempt worth pondering...if I can get the bags....

-Ardenia