[Sca-cooks] New Cooking Laurel

The Sheltons sheltons at sysmatrix.net
Sat Jan 15 12:51:54 PST 2005

Greetings to the list.

I've been way behind on e-mail so I'm just now getting this posted. As of
Kingdom 12th Night last weekend, Atlantia has a new cooking Laurel... our
own Master Tirloch.  We kept him distracted by helping me run a German vigil
for a Pelican so he wouldn't notice the activities going on behind his back.
He was waiting to play herald for part of court when we snagged him.  At his
wife's request, we did a variation on the standard 4 worthies ceremony.  We
still had representatives of the Pelican, Rose, and Chivalry speak, but I
was 1 of 3 cooking Laurels asked to stand and speak why we thought Tirloch
was deserving of the honor.  In addition, Kiri presented him with a cloak
that looked amazingly like an apron to the untrained eye.

Sorry it's taken a week to get the news out, but please congratulate Tirloch
on his achievement.

John le Burguillun