[Sca-cooks] An open letter to Food TV regarding Mr. Flay...

Anne juliane.rose at gmail.com
Mon Jan 3 18:03:51 PST 2005

Yo, speak for yourself there!  :)   If something is very well said,
and reflects my opinion -- I have little or no problem with being
spoken for!

Juliane Rose

--
~  Not all who wander are lost .... ~

Well-behaved women rarely make history.

"There are more things in heaven and earth, Horatio, Than are dreamt
of in your philosophy."

--From Hamlet (I, v, 166-167)