[Sca-cooks] TOTALLY OOP and OT: Asian disaster- rant warning-

Sue Clemenger mooncat at in-tch.com
Tue Jan 4 05:59:16 PST 2005

I'm not sure if I should laugh or blush!
I have to work at practicing restraint (no, not *that* kind! jaysus!
;o), because I tend to react really strongly and without thinking in
circumstances such as these, and that usually ends up being
counter-productive, whether in person or on a mailing list....This is
true for me both in mundane and SCA situations, although the SCA comes
with all the additional peer baggage.
--maire