[Sca-cooks] Laurels?

Mark S. Harris MarkSHarris at austin.rr.com
Tue Jan 4 21:35:19 PST 2005

   Juliane Rose asked:
> I lost my link to a page that gave brief descriptions of laurels --
> where, what, who, etc.  Would anyone here have that information?
Huh? Okay, try these files:
Laurel-Tree-art   (11K)  7/ 3/00    "Laurel Tree" by Constance de
LaRose.
http://www.florilegium.org/files/PLANTS/Laurel-Tree-art.html

Oh! You mean in the SCA. I think there is some material on Laurels in
this file:
SCA-dishes-art    (11K)  4/13/00    "A Guide to making the most out of
the SCA
                                        and its members" by Kim Huett.
(humor)
http://www.florilegium.org/files/UNCAT/SCA-dishes-humor-art.html