[Sca-cooks] Stefan finally succeeds in making cider

Stefan li Rous StefanliRous at austin.rr.com
Wed Jan 5 23:04:05 PST 2005

Da replied to me with:
> A friend of mine a Lady Penelope, once tried to make spiced cider for
> revel. She bought 3 gallons of raw apple juice from a local farm.
I *wish* I could get raw apple juice. I don't live in an apple growing
region.

I believe there is a story in the Florilegium cider file about someone
living in such an area noticing tiny bubbles occurring in a display of
cider and picking up a few and noticing a few other knowing people
quietly doing the same. :-)

Stefan
--------
    Mark S. Harris           Austin, Texas