[Sca-cooks] mayan

Melanie Wilson MelanieWilson at dragonflight.co.uk
Sun Jan 9 00:07:08 PST 2005

>Do any of y'all have any Mayan recipes? They do not have to be within
SCA period, but that would be nice.

There is a article or book I saw recently about South American food which
traced its roots to Mayan culture, Maybe on the Prospect books site ? I'm
pretty sure it was general consumption rather than an acedemic e journal for
example.

Are you looking for Specfic writing of Mayans or the Mayans ate something
like this ? My other half has done a bit on it as it is in the UK National
curriculum so if you can tell me at what level you are looking I'll see what
we have.

Mel

Company, unless specifically stated. You should not copy, forward or
otherwise disclose the contents of this e-mail or any of its attachments
without express consent