[Sca-cooks] Hard Cider Question

Mairi Ceilidh jjterlouw at earthlink.net
Sun Jan 9 17:33:42 PST 2005

Of the ones you listed I have experience with Woodchuck, Woodpecker and
Hornsby.  I greatly like Woodpecker.  To my (and my taste buds), it has a
pleasant, clean taste.  Hornsby is too close to jet fuel or some sort of
chemical by-product to suit my taste.  I don't remember much about
Woodchuck, so it must have been pretty, well unmemorable.  Of course,
people's tastes and preferences are too subjective, so YMMV.

Mairi Ceilidh