[Sca-cooks] Hard Cider Question

Barbara G. Dodge awench1 at cox.net
Sun Jan 9 19:26:54 PST 2005

Daniel,

I have had the opportunity to drink all of the mentioned brands.  My
favorite of all time was Strongbow, however, I have not been able to find it
in my area (southeastern Virginia).

In lieu of Strongbow, I like Cider Jack.  If you can find it where you live,
I highly recommend it.

Of the others mentioned, Woodchuck is the only one I would willingly drink,
and really the best of their varieties would be the Dark and Dry if
available.

These are of course my personal opinions.  Only you and your taste buds can
determine what is most to your liking.

Felicia