[Sca-cooks] Fw: [EKCooksGuild] ATTN Jedwiga has PMS

Sue Clemenger mooncat at in-tch.com
Mon Jan 10 06:32:57 PST 2005

The three Artemisians that I know of on this list are all peers--Cas,
who lurks (hi, Cass!) is a Laurel, Caointiarn is a Pelican, and I'm a
laurel/pel.  I should add, I am NOT a cooking laurel (well, I cook, but
that's not what I got the recognition for...the leaves were for 16th c.
costuming and needlework.  I think.  Peerage dates back to a time in
Atenveldt when they didn't often give laurels for specific arts or
sciences, and I dunno if anything's changed since the kingdom split).
I think the cooks and artisans on this list (peers or not) are a
stunningly talented and energetic bunch, and it's a pleasure to hang out
in the kitchen with you all, and learn Cool Stuph.
--maire