[Sca-cooks] Re: Steppes 12th Night is completed

Michael Gunter countgunthar at hotmail.com
Mon Jan 10 14:24:41 PST 2005

>I was looking at
>the clock and what we had done and I didn't think we'd
>make it. THEN, (seemingly) all of a sudden, completed
>dishes appeared on the serving tables, out of
>nowhere!!!!

Actually, I did fall behind schedule on a couple of dishes,
thankfully the Crown was its usually late self so I had an
excuse for the first course. Also, because the stove didn't
seem to be heating things properly, two dishes got served
late in the second course and folk were too full to get them.

The timing of the feast is one of the major things I'm grumpy
about.

>You are an artiste!!!

I prefer my term for "expert".
"Ex" - a has-been
"Spurt" - a drip under pressure.

>-Clara von Ulm

Thanks for the help. I had a fabulous crew.

Gunthar